sent me to heal the broken hearted, to proclaim liberty
to the captives.”
The society holds its Annual General Body meeting in the month of August every year. The annual accounts and reports are passed in this meeting. Future plans are discussed in this meeting. Various committees are also formed to carry out the charity works in a more fruitful and effective manner.
The office bearers of the society meet at least once in a month and review the progress of various activities undertaken from time to time. There is an office in the village to take care of the accounts, correspondences and communications. There are five sub-committees to closely monitor the requirements of 1) Inmates, 2) Food, 3) Maintenances and constructions, 4) Prayers and 5) Agriculture.
- Destitute are brought to the village directly by the committee members and through volunteers from neighbouring places. They are taken care in the village through nurses. These Committee members also join the team for taking care of the inmates.
- Food committee arranges food for inmates regularly. They help in procurement of the items economically. They help in cooking the food, serving etc.
- Maintenances and constructions of new facilities are carried out by this committee. They keep the building and environment clean and attractive. Arrange labours for various maintenance activities, plan, design, get approvals, execute construction work etc.
- Prayer committee lead the prayers daily for the inmates, Holy Mass once in a week and 3 hours adoration cum prayer meeting on 4th Sundays of every month etc.
- Agriculture committee arranges plantations in the village, watering them, giving proper manure etc.